Transtar Transport Trailers
about transtar transport trailers
Cimarron’s Transtar Cargo Trailers are designed to fit your individual needs. The Transtar will transform your notions about cargo trailers. Transtars can be turned into car haulers, mobile command centers, or concession stands. The possibilities are endless. No matter what you’re hauling, a Transtar can do the job efficiently.
- Bumper Hitch 10′ to 20′.
- Gooseneck 14′ to 36′.
- 7′-1″ tall x 6′-10″ wide with 8′-2″ gooseneck or 3″ tongue length on bumper pull.
- Rubber torsion axles with ultralube hubs & all wheel electric brakes.
- Radial tires on modular wheels with complete spare.
COUPLER & JACKS
- 2 5/16″ coupler and safety chains with hooks.
- Drop-leg GN jack with removable handle/lug wrench or Top-wind.
- BH jack with caster wheel.
- DOT required lighting (stop, turn, tail, tag, marker & clearance).
- Recessed dome lights on separate circuit.
DESIGN FEATURES & HARDWARE
- All extruded aluminum construction.
- Fully insulated roof, 1/2″ thick fiberglass reinforced structural panel with R3 thermal value.
- Extruded aluminum interlocking floor, with cross members at 4″ centers and traction grooves.
- GN Tapered nose or BH V-nose, with 18″ radius corners for efficient aerodynamics.
- Smooth skin, .050 white aluminum exterior sheets attached with VHB structural tape for a smooth seamless appearance.
- Full length running boards along each side.
- Bolt on aluminum fenders and rubber dock bumper.
LOAD AREA EQUIPMENT
- Double rear doors with bar lock latches.
- Side access door with bar lock latch.