Showstar Low Profile Trailers
about showstar low profile trailers
Cimarron’s newest product innovation features the same unmatched quality and intelligent design, perfectly packaged for smaller animals. Cimarron’s signature attention to detail makes the Showstar the premiere low profile product on the market. They are loaded with innovative standard features that make hauling smaller animals easier.
features & options
- Heavy duty Pens built with 1 3/8” tubing (40% stronger than the competition).
- Radius edges on all interior tubing, no sharp corners for animals to rub on.
- Versatile – all pens and center posts can be removed in minutes!
- Easy to use – convenient location of gate latches and holdbacks making the pens easy to use.
- Insulated Roof – 1/2″ thick roof panel with R-3 thermal value (20% cooler than the competition).
- Sidewalls are 1-3/8” thick with upright posts on 16” centers (stronger than the competition).
- Heavy Duty Doors with welded hinges and grease zerts.
- All L.E.D. lighting, D.O.T. approved.
- Aluminum wheels.
- Width: 7’6′ or 8’0″ Wide.
- Length and Height.
- Polished Aluminum Extrusions.
- Stainless Steel Nose Sheet.
- Gravel Guard (on bumper pulls).
- Sheet Colors: Black, Black Metallic, Red, Silver, Champagne and Stainless Steel.
- Rocker Panel around Gooseneck.
- Custom Painted Aluminum Extrusions.
- Inlaid Brand or Animal.
- Side Ramp & Split Rear Ramp Over.
- Rubber Floor Mats.
- Head Bumper Pads.
- Additional Roof Vents.
- Walk Through Door in Partition Wall.
- LED Flood Lights-Exterior.
- LED Dome Lights – Interior.
- Additional Clearance Lights.
- Custom Sized Pens.
- Additional Pens and Gates.
- Fold up step at tack door.
- Boot box in tack area.
- Plexi-glass storage tray.
- Two-speed or Hydraulic Jack.
- Air Conditioner.
- Max Air 12 volt fans.
- 110 Volt Electrical Options.
- Removable Double Deck.
- Powder Coated Gates.
- Water Misters and Water Bowls.
LX Package includes Standard Features of Showstar plus…
- Polished Aluminum Extrusions
- Stainless Wrap Around Nose Sheet
- Front Tack Room
- Side Ramp
- 8′ Wide
- Equalizer Hydraulic Jack
- Quick Air Access on the 3rd Air Gap
- 7 Extra Clearance Lights on both sides of the top-rail.
- (2) 16″ LED Awning Lights on the rear of the trailer, one over the side and one over the side access door.
- LED Opti-brite lights in the stall area.
- Carpeted gooseneck wall in the tack area
- 10″ Folding Calf Gate into the gooseneck
- Split Rear Ramp Over
- Adjustable Pens (Go from 50/50 to 60/40)
- Extra Gates behind the ramp and behind the side access door.
- 4 Head pads
- 8 Drop down windows with safety bars
- 10 Roof Vents
- 2 Fold up steps (Side access door and front tack door)
- Boot Box in the tack area
- Hat Shelf with clothes bar in the tack area