The average winners of Sunday take home James Wood Crew Cab Dually Pick-Up Trucks and Matching Cimarron 3-Horse Bumper-Pull Trailers.
Other prizes include: NRS Pro Series Trophy Saddles and Mortenson Trophy Belt Buckles, NRSTRC Jackets, and MONEY!
To enter roping: #11
$800 per team. Cash only. 3-entry limit per person. 650 team limit. Capped at a #6. NO #6E. Must be 18 or older to enter.
Entry forms will be mailed to ropers who participated last year for first right of entry. Books will officially open on April 1, 2012.
Call for entries: 940.393.7050
All entries must be paid by 9am. Friday morning, April 13, 2012. Entry office opens Thursday, April 12, 3pm – 9pm and Friday, April 13, 7am – 9am. Both sides must be paid at the same time of turning in entry cards. If you have not paid by 9am on Friday, April 13, you will not be entered in the roping. CASH ONLY! All entries computer drawn.
- USTRC dress code in effect. PRCA crossfire rule in effect.
- Current coggins required for all horses to be admitted on property.
- Limited number of cabins, bunkhouses, stalls and trailer hook-ups.
- Bunkhouse and cabin reservations with a three night limit only!
- NRS reserves the right to all final decisions.
Check out NRS Website for more details at www.nrsworld.com/NRSTRC.html